Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tag You're It! Your Turn to Hide Wilma!

Mister WapittiiiiiiiWeeeeeee nominated me to play a little game. And we all know how juvenille I can be, so here it goes...

Here's the rules:Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. Then tag five (or more) other people. At least two of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better.

*Link one must be about family.
My family on our wedding day, July 7th, 2007!

*Link two must be about friends.
Ya gotta have friends!

*Link three must be about yourself.
Hmmmm, I choose this one!

*Link four must be about something you love.
I love penis.
and this...
Sex, I love sex too!

*Link five can be about anything you choose.
You're special!

As for taggage, I nominate:
Billiam
Difster Doodle
Ducky

Maddness Pronto
Natoring Nater
Pabster

4 comments:

Billiam said...

I'll get too it tomorrow sometime. Been a long week....

Pronto said...

Used to enjoy tag.....

as a kid.......

don't get to play too often any more....

Wonder Woman said...

Have fun!!!!!!!!!

Pablo said...

Sorry, babe, I don't play tag.
Thanks for thinking of me though!