Thursday, March 13, 2008

In a Nut Shell!


My mind is swirling today with random questions. Rhetorical questions, which by the way suits me, as I don't like to ask for help ;-P


Questions like:


  • Shouldn't I hate my ex husbands? Especially my first one, we were young and he wasn't nice very often. My second is almost too daft to be held responsible, which is some weird way pisses me off more. If, I cared to be pissed off that is. And my therapist did help with the healing... Typically, I just don't give a rat's ass. But I don't hate them. *shrugs* Hmm, good on me :)



  • Why the hell can't I spell worth shit? STILL. I read, I write, and then I spell check. I make up and create more words than humanly possible. *rolling eyes* It's cos I'm unique and special, like everyone else ;)



  • Every time I wash a dishes, more appear once the sink water has been drained. How does that happen? It's like magical or something!



  • I really, really enjoy sex with my husband! Feeling a little tingly just mentioning it ;-P



  • Wednesday Wing Night - Mmmmm, love it!



  • Estimating, by my calculations we did, roughly about 250 lunges yesterday at the 5pm class! HOLY SHIT! No wonder my ass is tightening up as I type... And to think someone referred to me as their "evil" fitness instructor. Pffft, I'm not evil in a bad way. Actually I'm pretty damn blissful! I'll let cha know how I feel about that later today when I can't sit down on the toilet!



  • Laundry is done, dishes for the most part (read above) are washed, kids are off to wherever the go every day (kidding), it's quiet, I'm alone, and I truly love this time of the day. Other than the slight jingling from the dog's collars, the motor from the fridge, the computer humming sound, EVERYTHING is silent...



  • My life, it doesn't get any better than this!


Bless your stinky butts,

WW :)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My but isn't stinky. I'm not the one who did 250 lunges yesterday! Imagine the sweat.

Pronto said...

Interesting.

No tantalizing photos this time....

Only tantalizing words.......

Oh, and my butt isn't stinky either...

Wonder Woman said...

That's what they all say...

Sweat sweaty, SWAS as it were, natures euphoric high...ahhhh!

PS. I can still walk without much concern ;) My triceps and pecs FEEL DA BLISS!

Anonymous said...

I believe that was me that called you "evil", and if I had actually been counting the lunges you made us do, evil wouldn't have been the name I had chosen to call you! 250??? It doesn't sound as bad when you count the laps rather than the actual number of lunges. oly hay uck fay....no wonder I couldn't walk the next day! But OH how I'm looking forward to Monday's class, but that's just cuz I love and adore you so darn much my friend.

:)

Pronto said...

I really understand the last part.

Although I love my family dearly, I really enjoy the times I finally have my home to my own, even for a few hours.... so many hobbies one can only do alone..

Wonder Woman said...

Or with someone ;-P

Pronto said...

Ah, got me! You're proving wise beyond your years, WW.....