Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Fortunate One, Moi

Ever sit back and think about all those fantastical people sharing the exact same air as yourself, today?

People you see, speak to, conversate with, watch, think about, enjoy moments together with... how freakingly special are these said peeps? VERY!

Today I thank you for... my everything!

Thank you...
Seamus - for loving me, as I need to be loved.
Samantha - for remembering how much I miss you.
Damon - for asking me for help.
Logan - for that smile when the tickle bug gotcha!
Dani - for not arguing when you knew you were wrong, and understanding that "grounding" was your sentence.
Cori - for asking me to help you out, get well soon my dear friend.
Bonita - for wise words, and wisdom - nods.
Mar - for always remaining in my mind, positive, alive, a spark - I miss you.
Marvelous One - for the smiles, laughter and chat on da phone.
Bonnie - for being such a helpy-helper to anyone nearby.
Betty - crazy Betty - prayers on your surgery tomorrow.
Pablo - for KNOWING I am the BESTEST Wonder Woman, EVER!
Cheryl - for sharing with me your trials of motherhood.
Aly - for committing to meeting at the gym, tomorrow at 5:30am.
ARGH...
Anna - for making each blissful moment a pleasure in class this evening.
Jillian-Ruth - for your enthusiasm!


And that was just a regular typical day, I'm blessed, mucho!
Thank you...

3 comments:

Pablo said...

You're welcome!
And thank YOU for brightening my day with your contagious zaniness!!

Anonymous said...

You are still wonderful,,,Chizzah

Anonymous said...

You are such a positive person...wow!!

If only everyone thought like this...the world would be a wonderful place to live in :D

Thank you x