Monday, October 23, 2006

Just a Touch of Masturbation...

Gentle caresses, the muffled hush of pleasure, warm soft hands gliding over an equally warm eager naked body, my body...

Masturbation, sex for the body - mind - spirit & soul.

I desire physical contact; I relish being touched and loved, physically. The ultimate form of self love, self esteem, self appreciation, is the commitment to oneself as a sexual being.

So why are we, as women not willing to, not wanting to, not needing to - touch ourselves? Why not?

Morals, values play character in some of our choices. However, we were made to give life. The making of this life we're able to give is an absolute orgasmic experience. OR. It can be.

How many women "fake it". How many women just don't know how to climax? Afraid they may not be able to, perhaps that they're broken, or weren't meant to feel as other woman are able to? You can be a completely self reliant, confident, intelligent woman and still remain true to your sexuality as a sexual human being.

MANY women don't touch themselves (it is a choice) because of fear, and this saddens me. Sex, sexual relations and physical chemistry are in the eyes of the beholder, the beholder not afraid to "behold" their own ;)

Is it uncommon for a young man to touch himself? Not at all. Why then is it so unheard of for a young woman to explore her body, her sexuality and preferences?

If we need, from our partners to be physically satisfied, we must be able to show, explain and have experience with what it is that we desire, need sexually.

Men know what they enjoy sexually, what they're willing to do sexually, how they want to be sexually and are pretty open to experimenting with their sexual partner(s). Men masturbate.

As once told to me, by a man...
99% of men masturbate, the other 1% just don't have hands!

Interestingly true.

It's really up to the individual person, their level of hormonal influence, their desires, their needs, and how they choose to derive their personal pleasure.

Me, I choose masturbation.

Mmmmmmm...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I'll make a confession which generally remains quietly locked in my head... masturbating bores me. Every now and then when my hubby isn't home, I'll go ahead and try to take care of things by myself, but after a few minutes I'll get bored and quit. I know, I know - I must not be doing it right. =P

Wonder Woman said...

Melissa, I agree ;)

Arielle, to each their own, correct?
Perhaps experience masturbating in front of/with your huband/asking him what he wants you to do, etc... This may increase your "desire" to take care of "things" while he's away, with that oh so orgasmic feeling fresh in your mind, from your fun adventure together.

Just an idea :)

SALUT!

Anonymous said...

ok ok ok, I've held back long enough on this topic. I used to feel that masturbation was something to be ashamed of. Now that I'm older and MUCHO wiser I feel differently. I find that the more I do it, the more I want sex. So men should encourage their women to do it, and should participate by being an audience member or by lending a helping hand. I agree with Melissa, you should write a book my friend!

Wonder Woman said...

AMEN Sista!

Jim Klus-Salisbury said...

the key is parents need to tell their kids it's okay and nothing to feel guilty about it. they'll say "gross" and won't want to hear it, but latter when they discover it on their own, they won't fear getting caught or being "bad."