Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Thought Of The Day

  1. If you don't have much jingle down below in your jangle you damn well better use your tongue unlike anything humanly imaginable!
  2. Bigger is better in case he sucks in bed. He has to have something going for him. Even if it's purely a larger member with an equally larger brain.
  3. Okay, kidding aside: Size is truly relative. Be good at what you do - no complaints - especially size issues.

Trust me, I don't lie :)

Often.

WW :)

7 comments:

Double Minded Man said...

I'm not too sure that is really a random thought for you. Its certainly "on topic" for you (o=

capper said...

Again, I get confused about the words lie and lay.

Wonder Woman said...

Schizo Guy, it was random, I was letting the dogs outside at the time... Just popped into my head ;-)

CapperCorn, aren't they the same?

Hmmm...

Hee!

Billiam said...

One must also be appropriately enthusiatic. NEVER forget that. One should not only be good at what one does, but also enjoy it!

Wonder Woman said...

Oh yeah!

But who wouldn't enjoy it?

I don't think I have ever had such an issue ;-)
Learn to please yourself, that way when you're with someone YOU know what needs to be done!

Giddy Up!
WW

capper said...

Oh sure, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

Roland said...

So practice makes perfect...
I like that random thought! :)
Back to my practicing.