Monday, December 7, 2009

Why I Run...

In order as they cloud my brain:

I run to...

.. get away quickly!

.. keep from being 330lbs, again.

.. say,"I DID IT!"

.. dodge crazy car driving lunatics, after all my middles names are, Danger-Sparkle -Diva ;)

.. - cos I can :)

.. train my mind along with my body.

.. have something to bitch about, then smile about, knowing it IS a choice.

.. sweat!

.. listen to and rock out to fun music, "I like big butts and I can not lie...".

.. push me harder than I am willing to be pushed normally.

.. fit into clothing more comfortably.

.. looking decent at 39 years old ;)

.. succeed more often, fail less.

.. have a good old chinwag with me, myself and I for about an hour.

.. make the time for me - body, mind, and spirit.

.. reap all the glorious benefits.

.. be motivated by others, if needed (is needed a lot these days in the freezing weather) ;)

.. realize what a goddess can accomplish if she really sets her mind to it!

WOOOHOOOO,

WW :)

2 comments:

Roland said...

I only run when chased. :)

Wonder Woman said...

I get chased so rarely, I need to be ready for when/if it happens ;-)