Wednesday, January 21, 2009

UPDATE!

Fingers still hurt like hell. Another one, my right pinky, opened up last night. Sheesh.

Ball class went well.

Casserole sucked, LOL!

Did put on a bra, finally. And a robe and slippers. Damn was I cold!

Dishwasher stopped after I opened it and pulled out the bottom rack. *shrugs* Whatever.

Hair looks horrific, made an appointment for Thursday @ 1:30 - thankfully!

I am typing this from the bathroom where I currently rein over all liquids...

Movie Blizzard night, ugh.

It went like this: I was teaching ball class. Someone, okay, her name is Jillian, mentioned wanting KD for supper. I said something like, "So, after class go home and make some."

She then retorted along the line of, "Well, I can't we have a meeting this evening."

I, befuddled (I know, so uncommon of me) asked, "Huh? We? What?"

She, feeling supreme like, went on to remind me of the Valley Players meeting that was rescheduled from last Tuesday to this past Tuesday at 7pm. UGH, Double ugh. I had already promised the wee one Blizzard Movie night, tonight! What was I to do? I have your attention now don't I? Well this veteran mother of four, attempted the near to impossible.

I...

Came home, disrobed my winter gear, dished out a way too salty supper, ate what I could, put back on the million items used to protect humans from the winter elements, took Monkey Butt to the movie store, while she strolled through the GAZILLION movies available, finally picked three, my husband chose one, and we were then off to get the blizzards by 6:50ish! DQ wasn't open (apparently their winter party Christmas thingy - what are the freaking odds of that??), my husband being not quite as emotional as us two goddess creatures suggested the grocery store (ahhhh, yes, they have ice cream there too!!!!), get $41 in products (DQ owes me, man) arrive home by 7:20, ice cream scooped out (except mine as it's past 7pm and my thing lately is to NOT eat after 7pm - too bad, so sad), movies on, hubby gets ready for the gym... WAIT! Now it's too late, no ice cream, movie on hold...

So, I was pissy, grouchy, and mean. Naw, LOL! I got a bottle of water out, played some scrabble online, watched a SVU episode and waited for my hunny to return so we could watch our movie :)

Then, we watched a pretty good flick, got ready for bed, did bed type things for a while ( I would elaborate but I want to finish my post and if I get started I might have to go relieve myself... *deep breath*) and I was out by midnight. Rising this joy filled 7:30am morning :)

Revelation: I do use smiley faces a lot! Hah!

Today I keep re bandaging myself. Note to self: buy more bandages before class tonight!

I ate my ice cream after lunch today ;)

I've taught one class already with two more classes to go!

And I have to pee, again ...

Until I have more to blather on about, LATER!

WW :)

Ps. It's all in the day of a super hero ;-)

No comments: