Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sick Day

Today is a sick day for me. I had a manicure and pedicure scheduled, however due to my tactile members breaking open with deep cracks it's near to impossible to do much of anything with these wounded feelers.

I look forward to teaching the 5:15 Stability Ball Blast class tonight. This staying inside stuff can be boring, especially when you don't have unlimited use of tentacles.

I have pre made supper, chicken stuffing casserole, mmm.

My hair needs to be coloured, badly. Odd how it just seems to happen, like POOF, it's time. Or perhaps I've just noticed :) Either way, I'm due for Goddess time.

I ate a bologna sandwich today. I don't have a clue when the last time I've eaten such a thing. I keep luncheon meat handy for the kidlettes to eat; a handy, easy to prepare snack. But for me to indulge in such fantasy. Incredible. Even more insane, I liked it!

I'm freezing! Could be the tank top and shorts I'm wearing. It's more fun to bitch about it though rather than change ;-)

My cheeks currently have too much blush on them, *shrugs*, oh well.

I have a dishwasher!!!! And in case you can't sense my happiness, I would like to explain how happy I am. I am so freaking ecstatic that I almost came, twice. Gushers. YAY!!!!!

I have almost drank my body weight in water today.

My daughter and a her friend came home for lunch today. They watched the president on television for the morning. Hmm, do kids in the United States even know who are Prime Minister is?

My home made bandages are falling off...

Tonight is our famous "Movie Blizzard Night". We rent a movie and we each have our favorite blizzard from DQ. DOUBLE WHAMMY!

The dogs are enjoying our less than arctic weather today. Little buggers bark at anything. Those electric dog collars would come in handy ... KIDDING!

And sooner than later I will have to put a bra on...

Damn!

Until I hang low again,

WW ;-)

PS. How long does a dishwasher run for? I don't think mine knows when to turn off...

Imagery: A bandaged, multi toned hair, face painted clown woman with sagging high beamed tits eating a bologna sandwich whilst drowning herself in water, along side two yappy mutts ...

Quite the picture. I'd be afraid, VERY afraid!

3 comments:

Triton said...

Hmm, do kids in the United States even know who are Prime Minister is?

Adults in the U.S. don't even know.

I'll recognize his name if I see it, but I can't recall it at the moment...

Something Feral said...

Damn. Harper wasn't my first guess, which is what comes of the CBC getting snarky about we Americans having satellite access on anything but C-band.

I'm still claiming credit for Martin and Chrétien, though. I knew those ones.

Wonder Woman said...

LMAO Wow.

Just as I suspected, my kids know who your President is, AH HA HA HA HA... and they got the morning off actual work to learn all about him.

If I wasn't so "not for" homeschooling I'd homeschool those buggers :) Well, bugger. The third, boy, graduates this spring. Then I'm down to one.

*GULP*

I should have more... maybe I should just go through the motions of - the process of making - hm, oh yeah. Giggity, giggity, alright ;-)

Hormone overload, apologies :)