Thursday, January 22, 2009

Forbidden Fruit

The dangers of masturbation, here I was going to type something witty, perhaps clever with a tip of insight, this blog seems have nailed it on the head for me. Different strokes for different folks :)

Pffft, and so I shall move forward delving into the realm of female masturbation a bit closer. Well, sheesh, again I've been beaten to the task at hand, read away :)

With the assistance of video: The difference? Three basic targets! Female, I guess, maybe, not really me, but...

And a quote that sums it all up:

“If God had intended us not to masturbate he would've made our arms shorter”

George Carlin

Stay safe out there ;-)

WW ...


4 comments:

Mike said...

I guess Carlin never realized that as long as we have arms, we would have found a way to masturbate.

Doorman-Priest said...

I loved the photo on the other blog: inspired.

Wonder Woman said...

Notice how it was a man picture...

Women just ger stronger ;-)

Feet, if we didn't have arms or hands we would have adapted and used our legs or feet.

I'm 99.99% positive on this one ;-)

La, la, la.

mmaier2112 said...

What's this you've typed?

I'm having trouble reading it...