Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thoughts From The Pee Sized Mind...

My mind isn't too elaborate shall we say? I take life as it appears to be, to me. Often, I'm wrong. Equally as frequent, I do falter. However, I'm a trooper. I work hard, I love with all my heart and I believe in the goodness of myself and others.

Reflecting on the past doesn't change anything about what has been. I can, do and try to learn from the past; especially when encountering a seemingly "new" experience. It's best to refer back to references, before jumping in head first; my diving abilities are limited to concrete bottoms ;)

Thinking about what is to come can be pretty darn exciting. Especially when you feel you're not limited in what is to be. Taking the intimidation out of life by cutting out your lack of control, truly helps. Now, I don't just sit by, with my thumb up my ass hoping/wishing as I found "The Secret" suggests. I think positive, I act... this is where any secret remains. Our actions.

I was reborn, a single mother, again, after I turned 30. I knew I had to do what needed to be done. I did it. Always putting my family first, working hard developing my mind and body, working to earn a pay, and having fun living this life I was given. I did it. I'm here.

I've changed occupations as often as some people change their gitch ;) I need to be happy and fulfilled setting goals along the way. I obtain my goals and move on; it's obvious whether or not my work is done, my lesson learned. And so with this reinvented wheel idea, I want to branch out again, find passion in work...whatever it may be.

I am here for my family, as they come and go; three mostly productive adult children, one busy as a bee pre adult, and of course a smiley handsome husband :) I have the blessing of everyone around me, which is a f@cking unbelievable feeling. The backup support ROCKS in this neck of the woods. I'm grateful.

Where do I go now? Exploring avenues, ideas popping around in my melon need to be challenged.


I know a chick who's more than capable of figuring it out!

WOOHOO,
WW :)

PS. Play nice!

;)

2 comments:

Pronto said...

You just go for it.

I have a feeling you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.....

Wonder Woman said...

Did you just make reference to "head" without actually typing the word, h-e-a-d?

Interesting...