Monday, June 2, 2008

Just Two

Just two questions that is:
1 - What's up with pussy lint? Why does toilet paper leave behind - fine, minuscule bits of lint with every wipe? Spontaneity isn't as sexy if ya gotta clean out the lint before he... Any thoughts on this?
2 - Okay, and so why is it our ass cheeks that seemingly grab onto and hold our loose strands of hair from out heads? It's a woman thing, no doubt. However, IT IS COMMON. I asked ;)
One woman even commented something like this, "WOW! I always wondered if it was just me, my ass..."
Well, sweet cheeks, it's not just you and your ass alone. This "challenge" has been around for ...since I've had longer hair. How is this - why is this - ...
Interesting what you will bring up on a run outside with others, huh? I'm like that, creepy, honest, and curious :) Any thoughts on these befuddling 'Just Two'. Lemme know.
Inquiring minds wanna know, I'm just snoopy!
WW :)

3 comments:

Pronto said...

Well, regarding the ass-cheek-hair....

It's entirely possible that men have this problem too, but not as noticeable, given that we tend to have hair there anyways.....

Can't comment on the pussy-lint thing, as I've never gone through that personal pain & suffering...

Erik said...

Pronto,

My advice should you ever go through that is to just wipe it off/spit it out discreetly, and keep on keeping on. Considering you are already down there you are obviously not overly concerned with what might be deemed "gross"

I have no experience with the second problem. I guess I would have to be with a woman who has hair that long first.

Wonder Woman said...

Pussy link, what to do really other than check before sex, and after each wipe :)

Hairs in ass, when drying off after your shower, pull em out :)

Now, what about facial hair on women.. when the hell is someone going to figure out why this happens? Sheesh...