Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finding A Swimsuit!

Number 2 - Isn't this absolutely adorable? And comfy looking too! I like that it covers the top of the thigh region and still has that upper chest support that I need! It could double for a summer dress with a pair of shorts underneath, oh it's so darn cute, I love it too!

Finding that, fits just perfect swimsuit can be, hell, IS a tricky situation for me.


So, I went through and found 7 swimsuits/swim dresses I like the most.


I do, because I'm not delusional have to understand my weaknesses and assets when pondering the fate of "what to wear" to the beach. After all there are only four closely located beach/swim areas within 10 minutes from my lil tropical Saskatchewan paradise.


Anyway, my thighs are big, I have junk in my trunk and wild breasts that hang to and fro; when they get the chance, they WILL escape :)


Now, let us see the contenders, in order as they appear...



Number 1 - LOVE THIS SWIM DRESS! Emphasizes the waist, draws attention up towards the chest and looks rather sexy and functional. A true goddess swim wear item if there ever was one :)



Number 3 - Okay this also comes in a sky blue and this is the colour that caught my eye! I like the busyness of this swim dress. It's fun, it covers, my husband could spot me for miles! Dangit, yeah, I really like this one too!




Number 4 - HOW FUN! White and black with that little splash of pink! I LOVE spots! I also like that it's a bit more of a swimsuit. The straps might bug me a bit. As well, would that cover my chest???



Number 5 - Yee haw! Now this is a swim dress I would wear as a dress indeed! I love the top and the coverage that it provides, I like the thigh/hip coverage also. Too pretty to swim in, perhaps?


Number 6 - YOWZA, I so like pink accents! And again a REAL swimsuit! Am I too hippy tho...


Number 7 - Love the blue dangly bits! Swimming and suit belong together with this one. Not crazy about the shade of "grey" and I wonder if my chest would pop over board...


Vote for your favorite!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF my cups were prone to runneth over instead of runneth under, or runneth away... I would die for #1. SEXY!

It's my favorite.

In the off chance a wild stroke in could set one of the girls free, I'd think #5 would make look marvelous without compromising Oh My Gosh Beautiful! :) Killer hat,eh?

Very cute suits!

Wonder Woman said...

THANKS!

I prefer...oh hell, I dunno...

I appreciate your vote Heidi, mucho!

Merci :)

Ginormous Boobs said...

I need to get me number 1!!!!!

Where did you find these?

Pronto said...

Are we voting for the model, or the suit? I'm confused.

I like number 1, but think number 7 would nicely accentuate the 'to and fro' that I'm such a fan of...

Maybe you could photoshop yourself into each of these suits so we could better judge?????

Wonder Woman said...

Click on the title for where/how/when/what to order from whom!

Photoshop me? Naw... seems like far too much work for this eency weency noodle :)

I'm leaning towards number 2 a bit more. Number 1 is classy/sexy/stylish. However, if I'm honest at all with myself, I'm more of a fun, in the water, splashing about kinda gal!

Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

I love #3, in fact I would love it for myself.....I need a new suit! And my friend, you need something vibrant, colorful and beautiful to match your personality. Love you :)

Elusive Wapiti said...

WW, Mrs Wapiti sez #3 is her fave. I go with #2.

Wonder Woman said...

I keep mulling over these suits...

Number 1 ties around the neck - don't like this, I'm too top heavy for such :(

Number 2 - would the floral pattern look too grandmotherly?

Number 3 - The top has a gathering area, which I don't think would allow my folds of skin refuge...

Number 4 - Ditto to that of Number 3

Number 5 - It's around the neck again - ARGH!

Number 6 - Hmmm... I could wear a wrap for the hippy thing.

Number 7 - LOOK OUT - OVERBOARD! This top won't work :(

La, la, la still looking!

WW :)

Anonymous said...

I say absolutely number 1. It really perfects nicely and is so cute. You look beautiful in it ... well in all of them really but this one, number 1, just seems to accent your natural beauty even more. I also love your accessories to each suit. Your a professional model I hope. If not, you should be. :)

I love this blog. :)

Happy Swimming!

free bondage stories said...

I just couldnt handle that kids energy. A metallic click marked the ejection of Gingers clip from herweapon Gladys heard rhythmic crunching glass.
free online incest stories
beastiality asian stories
free drunk dad incest stories
freee erotic stories including beastiality
big gay cock stories
I just couldnt handle that kids energy. A metallic click marked the ejection of Gingers clip from herweapon Gladys heard rhythmic crunching glass.