Thursday, October 4, 2007

Self Advertising - Hey, if ya can, why the hell not!


So, yesterday, after a "no show" appointment I decided to practise on my own "born again virgin" type nails.

WOW!

I don't do moderation well, and with that said I chose to create each fingernail differently. Every gel fingernail has a different design/shape/size - exhibiting the various and infinite possibilities (at least ten choices).

Last night my patient husband just shook his head, uttered something about me being a nut and still loving me.

Now I have transformed my advertising into something EVERYONE will notice.

Off to pin up some posters!











3 comments:

Erik said...

How did you get that picture of me? I just bought that hat like two weeks ago!

Wonder Woman said...

LOL -And it's already on the internet!

Imagine that...

Erik said...

Well, if that is the only pic of me on the net I don't have too much to worry about...