Sunday, December 4, 2011

Little Wee Bug

Me: is, broadly, a state of completeness and flawlessness.
Hee hee...

And you tell the truth and nothing but the truth?
SEE!
Exactly :)



Where the hell have I been?

ANSWER: Facebook, don't cha know, it's where the "cool kids" chill!

Why are you back, slumming it with us?
ANSWER: Checked my Yahoo account, saw a posted comment from Doom and wowzers, it's been a while :)

Too busy for us?
ANSWER: I am grateful for having a full, action packed lifestyle. Who the hell are you? Anyhoo..

Besides being a Nana, Mom, Wife,
Esthetician, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Barista Goddess; I, also joined Muay Thai! What a work out! I punch, kick, develop totally cool bruises! It's three nights a week and combined with my 2 hour classes taught twice a week, all 5 weekdays are complete.

I do try to get out for a run a few times each week also.
Weekends are spent with family :) I had the cable disconnected, again, because we just do not need television.

I get tired. I rest. Then I remember how LUCKY I am and get my ass moving more!

MOTTO: HARDER! FASTER! MORE!

PS. What was that silly notion of "moderation" being a key or something?
Pffft, move it or you WILL lose it!

Be kind to each other, or, I will in every likely-hood, CUT YOU!


Hugs,
WW xo

I miss you!
ANSWER: Join facebook and become an elite like moi!!!!








Grandbaby Girl // Nana Weekend Date!
Breakfast time; see it runs in the family, we're UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY MORNING PEOPLE!! Yeehaw!!!

3 comments:

Pablo said...

Finally, you're back!
I'm a guy so I probably won't be doing the Facebook thing. Too busy anyways, what with teaching junior high and the occasional preaching. Between that and my chihuahua, I hardly have any free time!
I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you. Keep up the good work. I'm sure your family appreciates it.
Cheers!

Double Minded Man said...

She's adorable. Its just too bad that I can't say she gets it from me! (o=

Doom said...

All good. I had to read it slowly though. You write too fast! I'm joining a club Monday, mostly for swimming to get some wind back, then probably machines to add strength before hitting my own straight weights here at home (so I don't kill myself (again)).

Glad you are sticking with it. Can't have no slack or back talk. Or, something. Besides, now, barring accident or such, you should be in good shape to see your granddaughters children! Cute kid, keep in shape to keep her covered. It's a tough world.

Oh, and happy New Years!