Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life According To WW - Wow

I almost forgot my password to enter this adult erotic zone! Crazy. Life is a busy, fulfilling one, as per usual :)

People on facebook have been keeping tabs on me, and I have been gently stalking them back. Facebook truly is a wondrous tool!

Some facebook status and fun moments:

  • Wonder Woman took the "What were you in a past life?" quiz and the result is You owned a bordello.
  • ...I don't wanna make excuses, but I was born 2 weeks premature, and I do remember hearing something about oxygen deprivation...
  • is eating ice cream right from the tub...
  • admits to knowing fully about her sugar addiction - mmmm icing :)
  • one word: Commando!!!!!!!
  • one word: Chafing!
  • ...if Harlan Coben would just meet my ridiculously high standards of quality reading I wouldn't be such a mess, with 5 books on the go, none satisfying my appetite! Blah.
  • is thinking "Belly Dancing" sounds like a lot of fun with a side twist of fitness too! Who's in with me... Alice begins classes NEXT Sunday!
  • demands instant gratification, dangit!
  • wants to thank her husband for his quiet temperament when she is mental with hormones - I LOVE YOU SEAMUS!
  • chocolate donut, chocolate milk, 9pm = a supper fit for a goddess!

See everything is pretty much the same in the world according to Wonder Woman :)

Speaking of which, sex is fun huh? VERY satisfying. I will be working the Taboo Sex Show this year in Regina, selling marital aids ;) Now, seriously, could my existence be more fun? I thought not!

However, we all have goals, my goals for today include a run and a coffee date with a lovely friend. Yeah, that's it. My goals are being put on hold as I eat a creation I prepared this morning, and drink a coffee and listen to CSI in the background. Flashing lights and sparkles will also divert my attentions momentarily.

So about bikes, I haven't been on mine for a year. This summer I will ride my bike more :)

On the Brita water jug is a button to press, this button ensures you change your filter regularly. I have now pressed it thrice and I can't taste a difference in the water. I wonder how many times I CAN press it. Money making Enterprise!

Tomorrow is my last day at the ski hill. *contains enthusiasm heartily*

I depart for Vegas, after the Sex Show in late April - SO excited for that adventure!

And then the Parks job begins in May.

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on, brah!... Lala how the life goes on...
WW...

PS. Looked in the mirror and realized I still have toothpaste on my blemishes from last night! Too funny...Life is just a bowl of cherries, eh!

4 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

I'm an avid fan of "Shimmy" on Fit TV. Great show.

My wife will be learning belly dancing. And to recompense her, I'll give her all the sex.

Double Minded Man said...

I was kinda expecting this

And i really have to ask... Marital aids? Just what would those be?

Doorman-Priest said...

I've often found the description "martial aids" is more fitting.

Wonder Woman said...

PS. Why is everyone monitoring their comments... poopy, I liked it the other way!