Sunday, January 10, 2010

We Were There!

My Outline

I ventured out again this weekend - The Olympic Torch!
Pabsters, you should recognise Jillian and her hubby, Tim ;)
Yay!


Defrosted and ready for maybe, just quite possibly,
I will try skiing again this year.

My husband showed an enormous amount of patience with me last year,
I would be a fool not to try once more :)



Fitness classes begin this week - I'm ready to rock n roll!

(Neat poster eh?!!)

And even a spa date with a friend,

I have not seen in well over a year, is to happen Tuesday.

My highlight this month, definitely!

Working at Mission Ridge Winter Park,The Dee Spot,
Classes,being a goddess...

Wow, who could handle such fun?

PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME!

Yippeeeee,
WW!

2 comments:

Pablo said...

Sorry, I didn't recognize them.
The torch comes to our neck of the woods in a couple of weeks.

Wonder Woman said...

No worries, Jill came to class ALL THE TIME - red hair, a jumping jelly bean. Teacher in Qu'Appelle...

Anyhoo, twas a blast!