Thursday, December 17, 2009

Less Sugar = Nicer Person

I performed the impossible, almost, yesterday. I chose, as my daily goal, to NOT partake in sugary goodness, just for the day. Heck, it couldn't kill me right?

After 1 hour and 45 minutes I broke my goal, accidental. Seriously, I had just taught a class, saw some fudge a class participant had given me during Monday evening's class, popped it into my mouth and sucked every bit of sweet nummy heaven from it. THEN I REMEMBERED MY GOAL! Oy, at that very moment, chuckled to myself, sucked it up (literally), and gave myself a do-over.

Technically my goal began at 10:15am, not at 8:30am as indicated by my facebook status. Erik, hush!

My day went smoother. I wasn't a rambling energized rabbit on roids. Rather, I was the fitness goddess I so enjoy being. My classes KICKED A$$ - fun, energy, stable moods (note the plural on the word "mood", it's not perfect being a hormonal riddled thirty something woman people!!!)...

Today, I tried this "goal" again. Hmmm, hormones, whether we want to admit it or not, play a huge roll in emotional stability through out a woman's day-cycle-life. I'm crazy. I need to bleed. And thankfully for me and my family, I did not sedate myself in sweetness (literally, once again). Everyone is alive. For now.

Going to segregate myself, read a book, and not get pissed off at something that would logically leave me befuddled to my emotional responses. F@ck, it's going to be a bumpy ride...

Prayers are welcome,

WW :)

2 comments:

Roland said...

Praying for you.
I've never been through the stuff you are going thru, but I've witnessed my wife and her times of transition.

What I am really saying is, "Whew! Glad I don't live in Canada!"
lol ;) jk

Hope your sugar doesn't get too low :)

Something Feral said...

Is this a good time to send peanut-butter pie?

Be strong! ^-^