Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Lose Weight

So, I have been asked during this holiday season,

"But how can I lose weight? I've tried EVERYTHING!"

Okay, first, why ask me? I'm a sugar addict for Christ's sake ...

Secondly, they so have not tried everything, they're still fat!

Thirdly, STOP EATING ALL THE DAMN TIME!

Fourth, maybe do something other than watch television or sit on the computer all evening long. MOVE YOUR ASS!

Stop making excuses ~ pity party HALTED, NOW!

What I really tell them is, "Eat less, exercise more."

:)

Man, pms is gonna be a good one this month..

Oy vey!

WW...

3 comments:

Double Minded Man said...

aaaaand that would be my least favorite Wonder Woman...

Whats this eat less exercise more thing? Sounds like torture to me!

Wonder Woman said...

As I sit reading your post I am enjoying (more than SEX) - a fabulous, freshly made donut with fresh cream and coconut on it...

It has to be the pms - I'm just not thinking straight - or is that erect?!!!

Billiam said...

I have to say, WW. My fork is pretty heavy when loaded. Does that count as exercise? lol