Monday, February 9, 2009

More Than An Eency Dinner Sausage!

What have I been up to?
Not much, a lot, and everything in between actually :)

Teaching 10 fitness classes per week.

Thor is doing his two week practicum; last week and now again this week. His days begin at 5:30am ending sometime after supper. Lucky guy ;)

Waxing every one's yoo-hoos!

And of course pedicures galore - MEXICO look out, these woman's toes will knock your socks off ;-)

Diagnosed with TMJ. *waits for the giggling to begin* Okay, seriously, IT SUCKS. I can squish food up small enough to eat it, eating is NEVER a problem. But that other thing... yanno, it's impossible :(

I think the eating of ice constantly over the past 6 months could have effected this situation's occurrence. I have been reading up on it and I do believe I will be better with physiotherapy, massage and time. Until then, offer up any "fun" solutions for play, please :-P

Did a weekend jaunt to Aesessippi this past weekend. Skiing, snowboarding, tubing, water slides, eating out, and a lot of reading, ahhhh.

And yet again, a new week had appeared right before my very eyes!

What a spectacular blessing - enjoy!

WW :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just got back from 3 months in Nepal and I can't find Rociburden's blog anymore. I know you used to comment on there - could you please tell me where to find it (or what happened to it) if you know? Thanks!

Something Feral said...

Ouch, sorry to hear about your jaw. I'll try to keep the antics to a manageable level. Get better, do it soon!

Wonder Woman said...

Anonymous, I don't recall seeing posts by you... Anyhoo, Roci is exactly where he is currently :) As far as his blog, it's no longer available. Hope this helps :)

Feral Beasty One, thank you. It's truly not THAT bad. I can squish food up small enough to eat ANYTHING. I'm definitely a freaking goddess when it comes to that ;-)

As far as the ... marital relations situation - time for adventures, the new, to be creative ;-)

Muahahahahahaha!