Friday, December 5, 2008

This Week I've Gone Bananas!

The play I'm producing is in it's last weekend, phew.

Placed an add for Dee's December Deals in the Fort Times.

3D's.. silent humour is always the best kind ;-)

Know how tricky it is feeling as though everyone around is a complete fucknut?

People seem to be inadvertently pissing me off. Sad part is, I have been letting them know *shrugs*. Teaches them for being retarded I guess.

I apparently can be a real bitch sometimes. Oddly, I find myself extremely loving and giving and kind and sweet ... perhaps,delusional most!

Been doing a lot of deep breathing lately.

Venturing outside of the house (-15 only) with winds gusting at 70, makes your ears feel as though they might fall off. Numbing, tingling, ahhhh winter has arrived.

Getting another vehicle VERY soon, yay!

I'm really tired.

And hungry.

My littlest one, Dew Drop is such a fascinating creature. I admire her .. individualism .. and that is not meant to mean she is a creepy kid. LOL She is actually a cool lil muffin ;)

I want to go on a date with my handsome husband and maybe get lucky *wink* *wink* soon!

Things seem pretty blah still, but as my friend keeps reminding me, KEEP YOUR PECKER UP! Oh, I am, I am!!!

Drunk sex...hmmmm.

Until I vomit my lucid thoughts again...

WW :)

No comments: