Monday, December 8, 2008

Some Mondays Blow...


  • Today is not one of those typical Mondays.
  • I decided on Saturday, after 5 crazy women pulled together, WANTING, a 6am class that I, Goddess of Sunshine, aka: Wonder Woman, would willingly offer such a class right before the holiday season so quickly approaching!
  • Christmas Cardio Blitz, alright then!
  • I was up by 5:30am. I was out the door for my brisk, refreshing, mind you a tad chilly (-23 C) walk to the studio by 5:50am. I arrived and two people were already there anticipating a blissful workout ;) The three others showed up too! We began promptly at 6am. We finished mere seconds before my phone alarm went off for 7:15am.
  • I sweat...ed, a lot AND I got to be nice (nothing like BOOT CAMP class)...
  • Home we all dispersed to shower and get ready for whatever the day was going to throw at us individually, we were raring to go!
  • Wow.
  • I taught another much LESS stressful class at 9am, a stability ball affair :)
  • And now I'm tired. But not grouchy, or sad, or hurting, or anything... just need to take it easy for a bit. I do after all have a 5:15pm intense Bums N Tums class yet tonight!

If I can do it, pfffft, anyone can!

WW :)

No comments: