Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Drugged Up and Nowhere to Go...

PS. I hate everyone, today.

Remember that October goal list (October 4th to be exact). Yeah, well, you all suck for not mentioning to me that perhaps a gazillion (my word) appointments would perhaps be "over shooting" and remind me of the moderation thing.

I had a tooth pulled today. A BIG MOTHER FUCKING ASSED TOOTH.

Steps for me to go to the dentist:

make appointment,

get my prescription for Xanax,

take Xanax 1 hour before appointment,

go to appointment,

hear the dentist explaining to me how the freezing may "pinch" a bit (btw - fuck him too!),

hear my tooth crack,

feel my head being pulled from side to side,

TRY TO KEEP BREATHING AND RELAX (riiiiight),

feel him popping/scraping the obvious infection surrounding the not-there-anymore tooth,

attempt not not gag or vomit after tasting the blood in my mouth.

I then was written out a prescription for 292s (not nearly strong enough dammit!)and antibiotics. I sat whilst my husband ran over the pharmacy to have them filled; I was still a bit woozy from the Xanax and trauma! The pain began BEFORE I left the office. I promptly took two 292s and am doing what I was told to, nothing. Not even sleep. I need to hold pressure on the vacant spot. I will drain for a while due to me not having stitches. The reason for the lack of sutures was the infection, it needs to drain.

I'm starving, not to death.

I'm sore, death is a rose coloured sunglasses idea right about now.

It freaking hurts, a lot (two words).

I taste a blood bath with ever swallow - gags.

Sigh.

So, I bet you still want dirty scantily dressed women with this post of my obvious suffering, huh?

BITE ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you...

I've been under meds for over a week now...and yesterday I just decided to stop them all and take more vitamins instead...now I am much better!

I so want to slaughter that pulmonary doctor!

Doorman-Priest said...

And you're pre-menstrual.

What a bummer!