Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ugh!

Yes, UGH!
I can see why people take little breaks from blogging, reading blogs, etc.

  • UGH - Secrets, identity held back due to... an ex, workmates, safety, blah, blah, blah.
  • Over half of the blogs I once read are now no longer in service, like a damn toilet - UGH!
  • Same shit to read, men hating "evil" women. How women are horrific, wrong, have hidden agendas, then they're exploited on the very same blog - UGH!
  • UGH - Luring sexual advances with names that provoke the most innocent of souls.
  • Blogs that show definite racism towards others. Intolerance to anyone EXCEPT themselves and their beliefs - UGH!
  • Over zealous blogger peeps thinking what they type is THE BIBLE. When really you're just rambling off shit like everyone else... - UGH!

My goal in blogging is to...

  • Read for the mere pleasure of reading someone else's thoughts.
  • Not read crap that pisses me off.
  • Comment as I choose too; crude humour mostly :)
  • Not to take things - comments personally.
  • Enjoy, as I once did my time here.

UGH + Ahhhh moments = TADA!

TADA,

WW :)

8 comments:

Roci said...

I am guessing that is why you visit my place.

--too bad about evil squirrel.

Doorman-Priest said...

I see you've been reading mine again, then!

Wonder Woman said...

All pleasure the both of ya ;-)

Pablo said...

Well said. I especially liked the point you made about some people acting like they're writing the bible when they blog. I mean, COME ON!

Boaz said...

"Over zealous blogger peeps thinking what they type is THE BIBLE. When really you're just rambling off shit like everyone else... - UGH!"

Watch it! That's me you're talking about there.

Erik said...

yeah, I fit into that too! Its nice to know I have a regular reader!

Unknown said...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're probably not the Elusive Wapiti's biggest fan based on your comment about "women bashing."

Wonder Woman said...

LOL Quite the scholar we have here people...

:-) I love everything, great and small.

*batting eyelashes sweetly*