Monday, September 8, 2008

Mundane Thoughts



  • Was introduced to "The Cucumber Sandwich" and absolutely love it! Who would have thought this constituted a real snack choice. I mean, cucumber, bread, wee bit O'butter, salt and pepper... odder shit has happened :)


  • Saw a fuzzy caterpillar on my morning run today. First day back running in a week. Between almost dying, migraines, and intense hormonal fluctuations, I'M BAAAACK! Oh, right the caterpillar, named him, "Speedster"... I may see him again, tomorrow, same place, same time. Like a regularly watch television programme ;)


  • Husband mentioned, they, "Speedster" and others like him don't taste too good. Uhhh, apparently "someone" told him this. Uh huh.


  • First day back teaching an abdominal class, I should feel EVERYTHING tomorrow and the following day. No sneezing or coughing allowed!


  • Speaking of classes, my husband is loving his going back to school choice and it shows. He's much more content and shares information he learns with me, well some of it. I love that. I enjoy watching people, being apart of people's happy times :)


  • Kids are back at school :) Damon is continuing with his Engineering degree. Samantha has changed venues and is no longer in university, rather she has chosen and was accepted into dental hygiene. Logan only has grade 12 left and the wee Danielle she's with me for a while yet :)


  • I'm attending a fitness conference in Calgary on the 19th of this month. Totally pumped to learn NEW boot camp tormenting type exercises, as well, for that balance, some yoga type moves will definitely compliment my morning classes.


  • Summer is over; kinda sad really. I enjoy sunshine, clouds, not so much :(


  • Cooler weather does eliminate many pesky bugs, mosquitoes, grasshoppers - BE GONE!


  • A bit sad to see the squirrel go, however, not wanting to run other people's lives, I'll let him (I'm a generous woman, huh?) find his way. What's that saying? Let it go and if it comes back... blah, blah, blah ;)


  • Was chosen to produce the upcoming Valley Players Christmas performance. Now, this should be hilarious for everyone! Will keep you posted...


  • Facebook "status" area, I enjoy making up comments for that. Some shocking, some truly honest, some too much to be sharing, it's all good :)


  • Wordscraper is now MY MOST FAVORITE GAME EVER. Just so that you know.

  • Meatloaf, does anyone screw that up, like ever? I mean, seriously people...

Until I ramble again...


WW :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what did happen to the Squirrel man?

Wonder Woman said...

Found better nuts elsewhere?

Life was nuts enough for him, without the blog thingy?

Facebook got him by the nuts?

Ummm, yanno I could go on right? Like forever...and ever ;-)

Pablo said...

I'm right here!
I'm just so busy, what with my last year at university, my practicums, and oh yeah, MY FAMILY, that quite frankly I dreaded having to blog. Classes started 3 days ago and I'm already 2 weeks behind, know what I mean?

So I just decided to let you guys do all the work, so I could drop in when I felt like it. I am SUCH a bastard, ain't I?

See you around!

Wonder Woman said...

LOL - Uh huh ;)