Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Not Missing Out!

I was invited to go out boating today; my day looked workable enough.
The rest of my week promises to be busy like a bee; TODAY was most enjoyable!
Take a step back, look at what IS important, then plunge in...

The warm sun, the cool water, peaceful quiet, the magnificent valley view...

TODAY WAS FABULOUS!

Happy HUMP DAY!

PS. Tomorrow, August 7th, is Dairy Queen Blizzard Day! All, yes ALL proceeds go to the Children's Miracle Network.

Hey, it's an awesome excuse for a Blizzard - Skor me!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww you're so beautiful my friend....why don't you ever run in that outfit?!?!

Pronto said...

Looks like you're having a great day at the lake !!!!!

Pronto said...

Plus, that photo actually qualifies as an HNT ........

Elusive Wapiti said...

Is that the suit you procured based on reader comments?

Boaz said...

Wonder woman what lovely tttttteeth you have. No seriously your dentist is to be commended (or your mother for hounding you to brush). I pay my dentist a fortune but can't get teeth like yours.

Wonder Woman said...

MARVY: Hmmm, could be an idea, especially if I need a few days off; cos I'd have black eyes and whiplash!

P:Had a fabulous day :)

EW:That suit is last years, I have not been able to locate one this year suitable to my liking and availability - DOH!

B:My teeth? LOL Thanks. Umm, I thought they looked a bit Austin Powers-ish in the picture, but whateva :)

Roci said...

Thanks for the view of your magnificent valley.

Erik said...

That Is a magnificent view, but the background is rather distracting.

Wonder Woman said...

The valley is breath taking indeed and I'm certain that's what you meant... smarty pantsES!

:)

Pronto said...

I concur.

The valley IS magnificent !!!!