Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mundane Pissings

My hubby is off next week for his annual biking trip. He visits many a mountain: Golden, Invermere, Kicking Horse, etc. I miss him a lot while he's away. I also am extremely happy he gets such a rush out of being with the boys, hanging out, riding, and doing whatever those wild men do without their significant others around. There are always funny stories told upon his arrival back home; my favorite part of his trip!
When I mention his trip to other women, the response is often greeted by silence and then a .."Don't you worry while he's gone that he might.. with someone? Those guys like to party! Darn those party girls!"
Yanno, I love Seamus. Seamus tells me all the time how much he loves me. I know for a fact you can be in a relationship WITHOUT cheating, I am :) So, why can't I place the same amount of conviction and trust in the man I chose to marry? Seems rather simple actually.
Again, I will miss the fart, AND I wish him a FANTASTIC journey!

This lawn cutting season is killing me. I try to run, I can't breath, gasping for air I become light headed, and then the inevitable happens, I walk :(
At least I'm attempting some level of fitness, however lame it seems to be at the time.

Discovery! I thought, fantasized actually. And then, I realized I could act on my woman like urges, in a most respectful manner, of course. "The Garage" a place to fix up near anything!!!!! Uh huh ;)

Flight to Calgary; A job teaching ESL to children at a youth camp!
My daughter (eldest of the four) is leaving on a jet plane tomorrow morning at 6am. This begins with a wake up at 3:45am. Off to the airport by 4am. Arriving in the city of departure by 5am. Ready, set, go... I'm going to be dragging my ass around 2pm :)

The Brazilian, why it's a need!


Okay, why is it a swimsuit's (not much material, even for us "fuller sized gals") shipping charges run me (on one site in particular) $28.64??? WTF, I'm here, right here, in Canada. Sneeze, I may hear ya. Pffft, stupid :(

Wow, I'd get caught up and never end up escaping!

WW :)



PS. Don't say I never gave you anything of entertainment value. By the way, I've tried this particular exercise in class and it really does stress those thigh muscles. Recommended for women ...and men I guess :)

2 comments:

Mike said...

That whole worrying thing can be a feedback cycle. The women worry, the men lose faith in their wives, and downhill it goes from there! Then, the women look even worse when everyone sees a woman like you confident in her man.

Pronto said...

errrrr......

what woman-like-urges are you fulfilling in the garage ???????