Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sooooo...

So, I signed up for this writing class. Now, surprisingly, I don't feel much like putting anything down in script. *shrugs* Oh well. I am enjoying the class very much so. The people are quite different from whom I would "choose" to hang with. Lovely, interesting, wise and talented they are. *laughing to self* I didn't mean it like that. Okay, my hugging, generous, kind, loving, intelligent, witty, artisitic, full of passion friends hold all those characteristics too... I guess I am simply trying to say these fellow students are a different breath of air. And that's good. We need to bring different qualities to life's experiences. Seeing things individually, expressing your view in a group setting, and accepting other's opinions. It's all berry, berry, cool-a-tastic!

Okay, so spell check is still broken or not set up, or something.

My bold won't work, again.

Larger print option - nada.

Colours are of a distant past.

WHAT THE HELL IS BLOGGER COMING TO?

The end :)

TADA - WW - Woooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

3 comments:

Pablo said...

It's good to join a class like that with different kinds of people, isn't it? It keeps the brain healthy and helps us resist the temptation to grow set in our ways. Does for me, anyway.
Oh, and they must LOVE you!

Wonder Woman said...

*blushing*... I'm trying to "blend" in... I don't think I'm succeeding :(

Roland said...

Isn't it they that should be blending in to your way of doing things? :)