Friday, February 15, 2008

Just Because I Can!

Just because he is... Wonderful!

Just because I can... Trust his opinion.

Just because he... Truly loves me.

Just because I am... Neurotic!

*****************

I asked my (place an adjective here that means wonderful-honest-excellent-beautiful-sweet-funny-wise-fabulous-motivating-truthful-etc.)husband, "What colour should I colour my hair this time? Look at the roots, I have grey hairs! I dunno about the black anymore. And blonde, it's so harsh.. I'm getting older!"

His genuine response, "Ummm, how about dirty blonde with some grey flecks?!"

I then looked up, smirked and exclaimed, "THAT'S MY NATURAL COLOUR!"

He smiled knowingly.

He stated matter of factly, "I have never found an attractive woman with grey hair, less attractive. You're beautiful."

********************

That's yet another reason why I love my husband! And I won't bother him with the trivial, aka: my hair colour choice :) much, any more.

********************

I'm thinking of pulling some more blonde through.. getting ready for the summer months at the beach. Blonde just "goes" with summer, don't cha think? ;)


TADA!
WW

5 comments:

Billiam said...

I've always liked the natural look. But then, I'm just a soon to be 44 year old knuckle dragger. Besides, some of my worst heart breaks came from blondes.

Roland said...

That's awesome. I like the natural look as well. But if hair coloring is your hobby, enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

The last time I saw my "natural" color I didn't have children.

I'm more than a little afraid to see what it looks like now!

But your man is fab. That was PERFECT. Without trying.

Pablo said...

I think you look good as a blond.
That's my two cents' worth...

Wonder Woman said...

Appointment is tomorrow... however the wind blows, as long as it blows!