Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Random Day!

Random is as Random Does...


Cos I'm in a random kinda mood!
Very all over the place...
He, he, he.
Vitamins in my refridgerator: multivitamins/multiminerals, probiotic acidophilus, vitamine C, omega plus 3-6-9, vegetable capsules (fiber smart), plant enzymes, acidophilus & bifidus, st. john's wort, pantothenic acid/proprietary blend/royal jelly, and calcium & magnesium .
Vitamins in my refridgerator that I consume: None :)
Alcohol in my refridgerator: white merlot, red wine, tequila, tequila & strawberry cream liquor, and vodka.
Alcohol in my refridgerator that I have cracked open: None :)
Least used condiment in my refridgerator: thousand island dressing
Most used condiment in my refridgerator: ketchup (there are several bottles to keep up with the demand!)
What has found a home on top of my refridgerator: an egg carton, two roasters, tim hortons tin, knife set, big soup pot, a wicker basket and dog treats.
What covers my refridgerator: multiple pictures of friends and my children, magnets, school schedules, art work, chore chart, level 1 certificate, daughter's b-day list, things to do note pad that's empty, trip of the month card, coupon, another note pad, and lady bugs stuff.
My refridgerator sure is essential to mucho in home-o, yanno?
TADA,
WW :)
PS. Apparently refridgerator, can be spelt a few ways. This is MY way, the right way, aaaaaaah :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame that you haven't cracked open the tequila!

Anonymous said...

What a shame that you haven't cracked open the tequila!

Anonymous said...

I am feeling redundant.

Pronto said...

Nator - You can say that again.

WW - Luv, luv, luv the t-shirt ......

Roland said...

I can make a bottle of alcohol in my cupboard last for at least a month.
Citron is proof that the Swedes are a very smart bunch. :)

Erik said...

It was nice of you to share a pic of your new t-shirt with us. No doubt its been enjoyable (o=

Wonder Woman said...

LOL - Oh I wish my breasts looked THAT good.

Remember, I'm 37. Every year they get a little lower... soon my breasts will double as my skirt!

Oh the joys.

Nator, you don't feel redundant?!

Pronto, thought some might enjoy such a pic ;)

BE GOOD Y'ALL!
WW :)