Thursday, February 28, 2008

All That Jazz...


I was interviewed yesterday.


Why? I asked this same question to myself...


"But, why me? What did I do, really? Are they certain they want me? Is this a mistake? Can I? Do I wanna? Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?"

And the questions increased as the day progressed inching up to 'THE INTERVIEW'.


Then I rambled, a lot. I went on and on and on not sure whether I even answered her queries efficiently. Or at all :) That's me. AND THAT'S WHEN I KNEW WHY - I was being interviewed because, I'm a goddess.


I know, I know *holding up my hand* I need medication. Seriously though, I am goddess like.

Goddesses come in all shapes, sizes, from all different backgrounds, they come in a variety of colours with all types of experiences and lifestyles.


So today is a NEW provincial celebration day, it's GODDESS DAY!


Know a goddess, appreciate her, love her, see her in all her entirety for being a wonderful person. Vocalize to her how much she means to you and how special you find her. Even us goddesses need to hear that every once and a while, yanno ;)


Over and out, be kind - rewind, and all that jazz...

WW :)

7 comments:

Pronto said...

nice,

but to be honest, i didn't know that one had to be interviewed to be a goddess...

who'd'a'thunk???

Wonder Woman said...

One doesn't "need" to be interviewed to be a goddess, oh not at all. After all I have been a goddess for quite some time; it's just a perk I suppose ;-P

Pronto said...

Good perk, I'd say.

And, by the way, Happy Goddess Day !!!!

Wonder Woman said...

*blushing* Awwww shucks! THANKS!!!

Pronto said...

NP, WW.........

anything for a short, daring blond

(my weakness) ;-)

Pablo said...

So any word on the interview..?

Wonder Woman said...

Yes Pabsters, the interview went well.

I will let cha know, not that you can listen to it, when it's on.

Did that make any sense?

LMAO!