Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Mundane Random Thoughts!

Let the crotchety spewing begin...

* New Year's Eve - is not a time to catch up on errands!

Stupid people should not be let out during peek traffic times. Potential accidents are just itching to happen. It's our duty to make certain we care for this weaker species. I vote yes to a curfew!

When you're in "a mood" retarded people unite where it is you need to be. Says a lot for our perception of the situation verses the mood, eh? *shrugs* Whateva.

* McDonald's - doesn't make it happen for me any more; not only is the service s-l-o-w but it's almost nonexistent.

Young people really don't hold a brief insignificant conversation, like they used to any more.
A polite prepubescent boy took my order efficiently, however his "Yeah, it's busy, I thought everyone would be pissed drunk by now.." comment was typical, unfortunately of 'regular normal' youth.

Don't even get me started on the 'half hour' fast food concept. In a half hour I would have been home, half way - to real food. ARGH!

What's with McDonald's not staying open past 6pm. No workers, need workers, WTHeck? Pay better. I vote all McDonald's employees should start at a base rate of $20 per hour. You have to pay for what you need. THEY NEED STAFF!


* Responsibility - Don't drink and drive!

My son stays put after drinking too much. He didn't arrive home last night. His carpool must have spent the night in the city. Good for him.

I just hope next time he leaves me his car keys so that I can get out of the driveway to go to the gym in the wee hours of the morning. Phoning Marvy at 5:30am to express great frustration on not being able to pick her up (not to mention probably waking her family) and then asking for a ride, isn't something I wanna make a habit of ;)

* Running - sucked today, big time.

Sometimes, most times I have that drive to get my ass going and sweat like a Mohegans Warrior, today I wanted it to stop. I wanted to stop. I avoided, at first - (it's what I do best) 20 minutes just walking on the treadmill, then 60 minutes on the elliptical, AND THEN I tried to run. Only 30 minutes today. Mentally, physically it's all she wrote! I did a quicker run to make up for my short comings. Whether or not it did actually counter act my lame-assed-ness, remains one of life's hidden treasures :)

A warm bath & hot cup o'tea as reward, noted!

* Eating - "I could eat the ass out of a bear" Most disgusting saying of all times.

I have been atrocious with my eating habits. Or quite possibly I have become just a bit more aware of these habits. But, as I have said before I LOVE FOOD. I love the way it tastes, the way it smells, the way I feel when I am eating it - and my moderation key is lost some place. Note to self: Look for moderation key, ASAP!

* Eeny, meeny, miney, mo - doing absolutely childish things uplift my spirits.

I'm a child in a woman's body. I like doing little goofy near to retarded things. Things encompassing the time I glued everything on the desk of my assistant manager (I disliked her grouchy old ass, a lot), to rearranging shoes at the gym. It gives me great pleasure to cause others befuddlement, sometimes *smirk*...

* Tasks for the new year - a whole year of goals, resolutions, planning...

Naw, I have today. And today I will go through my closet. Marvy will love some of my more savvy wear!

* HAPPY NEW YEAR - Please, don't piss me off :)


Buhbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Roland said...

"Stupid people should not be let out during peek traffic times."

"I like doing little goofy near to retarded things."

I know there is a fine line there. Have you tried supergluing stupid peoples cars in place?!? ;)

Wonder Woman said...

GREAT IDEA!

WW :)

Anonymous said...

you make me smile WW....thanks for being my friend! Loves you :-D