Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pick Up Lines...

If I flip a coin what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

What's a sexy hottie like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?

You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.

If I could rearrange the alphabet... I'd put you between F and CK

Ay carumba...are those real?

You must be Jamaican... because Jamaican me crazy.

That's a nice shirt. Can I talk you out of it?

Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?

You have been very naughty! Go to my room!

If I were to ask you for sex... would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

Do you know the difference between a hamburger and oral sex? No! D'ya wanna do lunch?

My face is leaving in 15 minutes. Be on it.

Got two nipples for a dime?

If this bar is a meat market... you must be the prime rib.

You might not be the best looking girl here. But beauty is only a light switch away.

Be unique and different - just say yes.

Hi. I'm a necrophiliac. How good are you at playing dead?

I've just moved you to the top of my to do list.

Seriously honey - sex is like pizza. Even if it's bad it's still pretty darn good.

You know - I ain't this tall. I'm just sitting on my wallet.

Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

Hey... I might not be the cutest one here... but I am the only one talking to you.

MY FAVORITE: Hi. I'm an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's a few to add to your list...

I like every bone in your body, especially mine.

The word of the day is "legs", let's go back to my place and spread the word.

Is that a mirror in your pants because I can see myself in them.

Hey baby, can I tickle your belly button from the inside?

You're like a championship bass, I don't know if I should mount you or eat you.

Anonymous said...

That outfit is going to look great in a pile on my floor in the morning...

Billy D

Wonder Woman said...

OHMYHeavens, niiiiiice ;)

Billiam said...

I saw this absolutely drop dead hot redhead yesterday. I stopped in my tracks, stared at her for a second, wide eyed, of course. I then looked out side, then back at her and said "That explains it." She seemd unsure and said "Explains what?" To which I replied "Why the Sun is too embarrassed to come out." Maybe it was my delivery...

Wonder Woman said...

Or maybe she didn't "get it"?

;) Better luck next time!