Monday, October 2, 2006

My Brand Spanking New Bicycle - Yay!

Ensuing my exhausting day on Saturday, I was met by my hunny, as planned.

In addition to being captivated by such a handsome hombre, my partner, best friend, lover, boy toy, etc... presented lil ole moi with a gift. A Wonder Woman t-shirt! What a fabulous surprise, squeals of delight escaped my lips. Many words of thanks, expressed. I was touched.

A pretty good guy, huh?

It actually gets better...

Off we drove to Wascana Park (largest man made in Canada - or it was). Having come to the end of my work day, as discussed earlier, we were going for a walk. The goal: to revitalize/energize whilst taking in natures beauty. *Sigh*

How perfect!

I was told there was yet another surprise for me. Oblivious to what was about to happen, I delightfully looked for another shopping bag curious to what else he had for me.

Seamus got out of the car, walked to the rear, opened the trunk and said something like, "Here's your new bike..." I really can't remember what else was said as I couldn't believe my eyes!

A Kona Dawg Matic!

I'm a chick and so I cried, hugged him a lot, and kept repeating thank you, thank you, thank you so very much...

I have wanted a bike for a while now, kinda jealous of his yearly Alberta mountain vacations in Golden BC. and this summer in Fernie BC.

Fast, furious riding down natures unforgiving beauty; what a rush. A rush I crave :)

A thrill I'm about to embark on to my fullest potential!

PS. My chooch is sore today. Apparently, as a wise and gorgeous woman mentioned to me today, I don't have to do it ALL right away.

Words of wisdom, noted!

No comments: