Saturday, September 23, 2006

Goin to, Where the heck am I going?

Random Thoughts...

Had a super-fantastical visit with my daughter on Friday. We've been doing a Friday morning breakfast date, before her classes begin for the day. She's such a gorgeous (inside and out) lil creature. My four babies are indeed all growing up, and so marvelously I might add.

I love, cherish, enjoy...I'm proud of my children :)

Caught a cold/sinus/flu/icky bug. *sucking it up* ;)

Worked at the day spa Friday, had rather interesting clients.

I enjoy when woman build each other up, compared to my early years when woman competed, ripping their woman counterparts to shreds at the expense of "feeling" better about themselves.

Woman are wise creatures, once they grow up. I have so much to look forward to as my breasts continue to sag.

How far can breasts sag, I wonder...

EEEK, I stopped wondering!

Seamus is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like him a lot, love him very much, enjoy laughing with him hugely!

I'm a very blessed woman, I don't try, I do.

Remember: Do or do not. There is no try. *Yoda*

PS. Going to the ABA (hair show) in Saskatoon this weekend with some girlfriends - yippeeee!

PPS. My wish for you all is to have fun, smile, laugh, eat something chocolate! Yum!

5 comments:

Pablo said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well with your daughter at university. Be sure to have fun in 'Toon town, but not too much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey WW,

Nice spread ya have here...now I have more places to go than just Pablo's! I'm gonna stop by on a regular basis and see what you're up to, CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful :-D

I love your page, I love your smile, I love your humour, I love your heart, I love your soul, I love your wit, I love your intelligence, I love your charm, I love your honesty, I love your pervertedness....awww heck I love you my friend. I hope to see you soon.

Roci said...

congrats!
Welcome to bloging.

Wonder Woman said...

Wow, you guys/sexy chick, THANK YOU!

PS. I was so touched when I read your comments that if I'd been PMSing, I most likely would have shed a tear of gratitude/happiness.

Thank heavens that only happens four days out of 28, eh?

;)