Monday, December 20, 2010

Yes

Yes, "The time has come; To talk of other things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot. And whether pigs have wings..."

Christmas is 5 sleeps from today.

My Christmas blues have arrived in full force today.

Well, at least I made it THIS far, THIS long, THIS year. It's definitely my personal best. And I am not even happy about it. Perhaps a little.
Sheesh.

I have eyebrows this year (don't ask, and if you know me well enough, you don't have to..) I am working through "it" as we do, as grown adults. The issue, being molested on Christmas. And Christmas arrives every year. I get sad every year. Not mad, not full of revenge not even a tiny bit angry, just a deep sadness. It's all good. Just my reminder of how wonderful and happy every other day is for me, a treasure in itself :)

So, I put on my big girl panties. I let myself tear when needed, but not for too long. Cos, I need to be out and about, doing..believing..hugging..and loving even more during the holiday season. I am immeasurably fortunate to be here with a superb loving family and friends. And with eyebrows this year! Crazy stuff, does happen ;)

The countdown. The smiling faces. The happiness and kindness. Being calm and again loving with my whole heart. It happens every year. Christmas is almost here - enjoy!

Ho, Ho, Ho..
Wonder Woman xo

PS. Admirable people say captivating things to me, yet another commendable human being in my world loving me as I need to be loved,
" Your optimistic outlook on things melts my heart love. I'm glad you still have eyebrows :) "
Few words = much love and warmth.

Amen xo

No comments: