Friday, October 23, 2009

The Woman In The Yellow Jacket

I debated with another title, "The Chick In The Yellow Jacket". This seemed a bit juvenile, considering the "chick" is almost 40.

And so, "The Woman", she will be. She will remain nameless.

She is everything you see, and much, much more. I have grown very fond of her. Her honesty, integrity, her charisma, her compassion for others, her ability to make most people smile, her wacky way in which she presents herself.

She is intelligent, but not a braggart. She's insightful yet allowing others to make their own paths, mistakes, adventures. She is everything and nothing. She's modest. Believing in human morality. Giving anything, everything to that belief. Maybe even sometimes when it might be dangerous.

She's a survivor. A true warrior. A gentle soul. A woman, I have grown to admire, love, and respect.

She has made errors, many. She will admit to this. Yet, she, has no regrets. She believes in living. Moving forward. Learning.

I sure wish she could visit more often. I like who I am around her, who I transform into, who I become.

Thanks Woman In The Yellow Jacket, thank you so much for everything!

God Bless,

WW ...

4 comments:

Marvy said...

She sounds just like you.

Wonder Woman said...

Heck I wish.

One day...

Miss ya kiddo!!!

Doorman-Priest said...

Chicks can be any age. It's a state of mind.

Wonder Woman said...

Any age with blue eye shadow... red cheeks... clumps of eyelashes... and a light purple rinse in their hair...

Heavens if I were a male I'd be hard right now ;-)