Monday, April 20, 2009

Shit Sticks!

Golly, golly, gosh.

This morning was weigh in (WEEK 3) and I stayed the same, dangit!

Shit sticks!

Yeah, it's better than gaining. I know. My goal is 3 lbs a week; this week I will have to lose 6lbs now. Good Lord! LOL

Oh well. I know where I faltered, so, it's all good. I'll stop eating all the icing off the cakes we consume for birthday celebrations, for the next few weeks. The dogs probably don't need to eat all the cake I discard. I just LOVE icing.

I will limit my obsession to ONE piece, that's it, that's all, no more, the end :)

AND, I really need to eat veggies. I hate em. Yuck. This week I will implement a salad a day to up my veggie intake. The drinking of water I have been doing rather good on, as my running seems to be taking off; last week I ran every day!

Some less, some more, some faster, some slower... it's a great feeling of accomplishment when I'm finished whatever "type" of walk/run/jog/wog ;-)

Believe it or not, today I feel pretty darn goddess like. Even without the scheduled 3lbs loss that was to happen. Odd. Interesting.

Oh...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HANDSOME HUSBAND!

WW :)

3 comments:

Pablo said...

Keep at it!
I admire your tenacity :)

Wonder Woman said...

Insanity, more like it ;-)

Doorman-Priest said...

I thought I was going to a picture of your husband and got the cat!