Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SWIMSUITS!

It's warmed up to a balmy -11C today!

Tomorrow, again, another okay day at -20C. As I dream of summer ahead. I'm also a bit unnerved about that darn bathing suit dilemma posed every freaking year!


I'm beginning early this year.

I am looking for a swimsuit, again. After countless hours of searching, online, in stores, etc. - last summer I found, NADA. Zip! Not one fit me correctly.

So, this year I'm determined and working ahead of the clock, mulling through catalogues, online shopping pages, stores...

I desperately want a new swimsuit!

  • No tie up around the neck - my breasts are too heavy...
  • Need at least a DDD cup size, if not larger...
  • I want something bold and bright, like a blue - green - pink!
  • And comfortable!

Any suggestions, go hard! I'm all ears... so to speak ;-)

WW :)

PS. HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!!

No comments: