Saturday, March 21, 2009

Double Dip Back!

This is the "type" of swimsuit that catches my eye! The kind I can't wear! OY VEY! It's snazzy, dazzling shiny RED!

It ties behind the neck and with the low front, my breasts may sneak down to where my vagina currently holds awesome standing!

Sooooo, nopers it is :(

Ooooh, look they do make a swimsuit look damn tempting!

I love the colours together. White and black with a splash of pink, it's SO me. Yeah, and once it's wet, my nipples will be shown through the white section of the blasted bathing suit. GAWD!


Oh my heavens, I'm in love with this colour and pattern. How absolutely feminine and sexy and something I could wear!

I'm getting closer, if not right on the button, finally!!!


DING, DING, DING - I have found a winner!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I'm THIS excited over something so simple. I found a swimsuit I think I could live with, for now! It's called a "Double Dip Back" from Ugena.com. I like the full coverage breast area/under arm, the lower cut back, and straps NOT cutting off the circulation around my neck style!

NOTE TO SELF: KISS - keep it simple silly!

I think I believe in Santa again :)


It won't quite look THAT good on me. However, I'm cool with that.

It's one of my favorite colours, green. It's the style I've been searching for without knowing what it was I was indeed struggling to find.

And with a pair of shorts thrown on top, I'll be one cool and comfortable kid!
Yes, I ordered it!

WW ;)

11 comments:

mmaier2112 said...

Great... now I have a semi and no one to help with it.

Erik said...

hmm, I'll take any two of the 4. With a definite preference for #2.

Anonymous said...

Love the red one at the top but I think the one you chose is going to be wonderful!!! Love green and it will make your tan look marvelous. :)

Glad you found one. I actually found two recently. Since I am NOT amply blessed in the boobage dept I don't have to have that particular concern. It's the hips that need good coverage.

Found TWO!!! Bought both.

Happy day. Here's to sunny days lazing about the lake, eh?

Anonymous said...

Love the red one at the top but I think the one you chose is going to be wonderful!!! Love green and it will make your tan look marvelous. :)

Glad you found one. I actually found two recently. Since I am NOT amply blessed in the boobage dept I don't have to have that particular concern. It's the hips that need good coverage.

Found TWO!!! Bought both.

Happy day. Here's to sunny days lazing about the lake, eh?

Wonder Woman said...

Michael - Deal with it ;)

Erik - You're into nipples eh?

Heidi - You can say that again!
After careful examination of the ordered suit I realized my hip scar will be visible, as the suit is VERY high in the leg - hip - area. Guess a nice wrap will be in order :)

*CHEERS*
To happy, sunny, lazing about the lake days ahead!

Amen!

Anonymous said...

The showing nips are a negative?
I'm sure whatever you decide will look good on you.

Roci said...

you have to be cautious with the high hip suits. I don't think model #2 even has the legs to make that look good.

#4 is only getting away with it because she is standing up straight.

Doorman-Priest said...

Sort of caught my eye too.........

Pronto said...

I say Oh My to the Double Dip Back! link..... oh my, oh my, oh MY !!!!

Wonder Woman said...

Roci, no worries, I will have a cover up - shorts for those pesky areas ;)

I'm pleased.

I'm thinking about the pink one also...

TADA,
Moi :)

mmaier2112 said...

Pink is always good. :)