Wednesday, January 7, 2009

That's TODAY!


Goddess Fitness Fun


Classes begin JANUARY 7TH!


12 Weeks of Blissssssssssssssssssssssssss!
(last day of classes will be April 3rd)


Pre registration required, please.


*Class limits enforced for all step classes.


*Punch Cards can not be used for any step classes.

More classes offered, more of a variety, all fitness levels welcome...

Needed: If you have weights, balls, mats etc bring them!

Classes:
Monday
9:15AM Stretch n Tone, 5:15PM BOOTCAMP!!!!!, 7:00PM Interval Step

Tuesday
5:15PM Stability Ball Blast!

Wednesday
9:15AM Stability Ball, 5:15PM Interval Step!!!!!, 7:00PM 1/2 Step & 1/2 Ball

Thursday
5:15PM Bums N Tums

Friday
6 freaking AM Cardio Blast (Step, Kickboxing, Low Impact, Etc...)

~ Extreme Classes are marked with multiple !!!!! ~



Now, remember, these classes go until April 3rd


~ 12 weeks worth of sweating ecstasy ;-)


*Post dated cheques are accepted.


*Payment plans can be arranged.

There is NO reason EVERYONE/ANYONE/YOU can't get moving!


Now shake it like you mean it, let's get, BUSY!

~ Minimum of 5 participants required/registered per class ~


With Enthusiasm,
WW :)
PS. To register please feel free to drop in Wednesday before any of the class times listed
above and get ready for some fitness fun!


Would I lie to you?

;-)

What this means for me...

  1. I get to drink (have to) 2 cups of coffee today, just to make it all happen!
  2. I will shower three times.
  3. Washing workout clothing in between morning and evening classes (I want to wear my smiley face shirt and socks for the first classes this session...)
  4. Supper for me will consist of a yogurt and nutrition bar. I don't eat after 7pm, so... sucks to be me ;-)
  5. My husband gets to handle the littlest one and her demands. GOOD LUCK HONEY! I love you!!!!
  6. I will be buzzing until 1am tonight.
  7. I will feel fucking fantastic!

AMEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sugar that just doesn't sound like any fun a-tall to me!!
good luck tho!