Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday is Pajama Day!

Yup, no run took place.

With that, smart cooking was inevitable, veggies for lunch. Yuck. Hey, it's all about choices :) That is why I run. *shudders* A huge plate of steamed broccoli. And you thought you were having a day, pffft...

Now, I believe today is an official pajama day. I like the sound of that, relax, rest, twiddle about. We all need days like I'm experiencing today, especially without illness. When one is not feeling well it's just not the same type of appreciation for the day. To be well, mind - body - soul, ahhh.

I have also prepared lunch, and pre prepared supper for later, done the dishes, folded laundry, and played with the pups, helped with homework, made my move on Wordscraper, been made aware that I worked out my shoulders in a big way yesterday, checked emails, read blogs commenting as needed, noticed the influx of flies buzzing around and smiled about 14 billion times.

All before noon!

As my world turns...
WW ;)

Update: I did bathe then shower, shaved and change into clean fresh pajamas, thought of an idea for an animated story about a most annoying little nose hair located in the the left nostril to the back a bit, folded more laundry, engaged in Wordscraper LIVE, denied myself a slice of cake, changed my wacky answering machine message, and smiled yet again about 16 billion times, this time.

Quite possibly, TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

Pronto said...

sounds like an awesome day to me,

and i've heard smiling is contagious....