Monday, August 11, 2008

I Saw The Sun

It took me forever to take a picture of the sun.


Something about being blinded, and that screaming,


"MY EYES, OH MY EYES!" was exceptionally distracting!


I'm such a baby sometimes ;)


PS. Did you spot my invisible plane?








Wonder Woman/ Hulk Toes! Be very scared...


it's crazy what they can do when they get pissed...








A Kiss! Kiss my ass. Pucker Up. Bend over. Whateverrrrr!


PS. Bet you didn't notice the lack of moustache, huh?


I had already taken care of that... it was shaving day - Bahahahahahaaaa!


Whatever you do today, ENJOY!
WW :)



3 comments:

Pronto said...

not sure how one spots an invisible plane, but.....

Pablo said...

You're lookin' good, kiddo.
Hope you enjoy the summer!

Wonder Woman said...

P: You look for me flying it? Duh, I'm not invisible now am I?

Pabsters: I AM! Thanks! You too Pikachu!