Monday, April 21, 2008

Weeks Pass!

Wow, been a bit under the weather AND busy AND filled, my life that is, over the past week.



I suffer from migraines, so last week was the week. I'm mucho better-o now, thankfully!



Work is picking up, as the weather gets warmer... AND WHAT'S UP WITH THE WEATHER, AGAIN THIS WEEK? Oy vey... global warming my ass!



My husband turned 37 this past weekend. What a fun birthday weekend we enjoyed together!

Saturday we ventured to the Taboo Sex Show at the Conexus Centre in Regina - by day -. We watched the UFC Fighting Championships - by night -.

Sunday, at the crack of 6:30am, I jumped around wishing my husband a happy birthday! We needed to be in Regina (again) for the Regina City Police Half Marathon which I retarded-ly signed up for in a relay group consisting of two other, equally retarded people :-D

We did great, btw.

The afternoon was shopping filled, movie time, and dinner out...



Many laughs, time together, memories made, greatness in all it's glory, truth be told ;)



So, between the beginning of the week not feeling well, to working (finally) my ass off, to having a great time with my husband/friends/and my girls. I simply have not had time to blog.



Yeah, yeah, yeah thank me by bending over ;-P

WW!



3 comments:

Pronto said...

Awesome....

Glad you're better. And, back.

Bending it like Beckham,

Pronto

Anonymous said...

We had an amazing run and I'm so totally proud of you and Ally....I'm glad you didn't come up with a good enough excuse to back out!! I think the running bug has taken me over once again...whaddya say about the Queen City in September....we could do a half.

Love you long time sugarpants!
Marvy

Wonder Woman said...

Marvy (Running Bug) = Retard

LMAO, September weekend, erm... I might be having my spine operation. Yanno, that infected disease that nearly didn't allow me to participate in this past weekends run. Mongolanitis... it's rare, dangerous and when mixed with much "running bug activities" could cause, uhhh... a horrible mutating condition. A side effect so hideous, ahhh ...

I'll think about it, damn you. It's such a good thing I love you too, fag.

:) Pronto, bend over again...

WW ....Zooooooooooooom!