Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April Birthdays...

QUOTE (on my puppy calendar):
"The Pug is living proof that God has a sense of humor."




My friends mother and brother both have a birthday this month.



A friend of mine just celebrated her 48Th birthday.



Fellow blogger Erik jumped forward with a birthday this month.



My bestest friend's sister's birthday is on the 13Th, same day as my deceased grandfather.



My youngest will be 12 on the 15Th.



My husband's date of birth approaching quickly, April 20Th.



Happy 38Th for me on the 27Th! A friend back in high school had her son on the same day as my birthday; therefore I guess it's not just MY birthday, eh?!



And another friend turns the aging clock forward with her birthday on the 29Th of this month...



Wow, April is one fortunate month for great people being born, huh?


4 comments:

Pronto said...

And, don't forget your favorite blogging stranger's son.







That's stranger's son, not stranger son.

Difster said...

Happy upcoming birthday! My brother's birthday is two days after yours.

Wonder Woman said...

Pronto, probably both!

DiftyDoLittle, THANKS!

Pronto said...

Hey, I resemble that remark!