Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thrive Me, Thrill Me - Thursday!

I've recently been thinking about all the adventures I'd like to embark on, before I pass on. Thoughts anywhere from travelling to learning how to snowboard, continuously pop into the old filing cabinet.
Dusting off a few "ideas" which now don't seem like plausible options, rather not my bag actually. Like, I want to jump out of an airplane - I don't crave this anymore. Interesting how much I change from each year unto the next. I guess that is how I was created - insane crazy like - bipolar ;-)

However, you don't need to plan that ski diving trip TODAY - NOW - PRONTO! You could simply make less detrimental choices today.

  • Go off, create dinner different from yesterday, last week, ever in fact!
  • Your choice of poison first thing in the am is tea, be daring have a coffee!
  • Wear red or pink - it WILL make you smile :)
  • Go to the gym and do a workout you'd never try, heck even venture outside for a run!
  • Wake up the person next to you with a gentle hug. . .

You see it IS all about choices. And when life get stuffy, kinda stale, too easy.. shake it up a bit! Comfort is nice, comfortable really ;) It can be tedious too. With all this said, today is indeed a red lace panty day for me! Just thinking about how else to juggle up something new/fun/different/thrill seeking for today...

Feel, being alive, after all it IS a blessing!

Out with a side of blessings,
WW :)

10 comments:

Pronto said...

You must have a blast seeking out all those pictures! Pretty cool, except the 'miss piggy' thing kinda freaked me out :0)

Have a great Good Thursday, WW

p

Anonymous said...

I guess if I am going to be different today, it is going to have to be a no panty day!




Just kidding, really. I have on Panties.

Anonymous said...

OK, that was really over the line. I am not wearing panties today.

Pronto said...

Two words - GO COMMANDO !!!

Erik said...

Bungee Jumping: For those either too afraid to actually commit suicide, or those who want to do it more than once.

Doorman-Priest said...

Skydiving! SKYDIVING!!

I'd rather die. In fact I would die - screaming all the way to the bottom.

Anonymous said...

Doorman, I second the motion. I am so scared of heights that I might be dead be the time I left the plane.

Anonymous said...

Really, guys. You're trying too hard. Giving up the skivvies will get the job done!

Roland said...

Piggy had a wardrobe malfunction?!
No wonder she hasn't done the Super Bowl halftime show.
:D

Wonder Woman said...

Miss Piggy pic - LOVE IT! Shocked the hell outta me and that's pretty hard to do, so I knew I had to post it ;-P

My husband's response with a m ile on his face, was simple, "You're so wrong sometimes.."
Mine back, " But you love that about me ;)"...

Aaaaah... to be me, la, la, la!

KeyWestButterThighs, no unders is where it's at! Except when exercising, imagine a lip falling free through the shorts, or worst yet a giant rip from lips to arsehole - EEEEK!
I know I don't wanna see that and I'm not prepared to pay for other's therapy... so on those "physical" ocassions, underwear is permitteed ;-P

You boys play nice, from a low spot somewhere ;)

Tada,
WW