Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is the blog that never ends...

It goes on (probably some neurotic behaviour disorder) and on ( or like a disease ie: crabs) my friends (stay far enough away that I can see your hands at all times) . Some people started reading it (sick perverts) not knowing what it (we ALL know what "it" is) was, and they continue reading it (like I said, sick perverts), forever (a long, long time), just because (you know why ;)!

This is the blog that never ends (do I hear a HALLELUJAHS?!) it goes on and on my friends (a stranger is a friend you've never met) ...

Signing off, I am Wonder Woman!

"Tits McGee is on vacation."


La, la, laaaaa...

5 comments:

Pronto said...

So, how will it go on and on,

if you're on vacation?

And what superhero(ine) will battle off the villians whilst you are gone?

How WILL we survive???

Anonymous said...

I only come back because the voices in my head don't stop until I am here!

Wonder Woman said...

My voices are aloud - Ohh yesss, yes, yes, yes, Oooooh!!!!

So I know where you're coming *pun intended* from ;-P

Pronto, you're a survivor!

Roland said...

I have nice things to look at here. Why just a little while I was distracted from the computer. My wife came up to me and ........................................................................................................................
and I feel sooo much better now! :)

Wonder Woman said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS@YOURWIFE!