Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Softly Being

Tired and bedraggled I feel.



I did however still pick my ass up out of bed to go to the gym this morning.



A banana and peanut butter breakfast had.



Clients today; a pedicure and a nose piercing. Maybe some walk ins. It's all good.



On foot today; reoccurring realization - two feet and a heart beat, I'm walking around town today. How ridiculous not to.



No manic high, not manically low. Just so. Hanging on, slight smile pursing my lips.



Nothing good or bad...



I am human however and wouldn't mind some JAZZY COLOURS, FLASHY FUN, CRAZY PERSONALITIES to visit today.



Softly being.



WW :)

4 comments:

Pronto said...

Flashy fun was...... fun

WW :) was a total surprize, as I had no idea ;)

Anonymous said...

Of all the feel good sayings and puppies, the human puppies were the best.

Wonder Woman said...

The human puppies were less fuzzy and you did mention how that was definitely "your thing"...

You have no idea is right ;-P

Tada!
WW :)

Roland said...

Hey! I was going to comment about how much I liked the both sets of puppies.

And puppies are fun to play with.