Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reflections on a Sunday!

Okay, so my life pretty much rocks. Kicks ass actually.



I have four kids, each totally individualized from the other. Leaving the den, one by one, "getting a life"...



A husband who not only loves me, and thinks about me but also respects who I am. A man who touches me, never forgetting to remind me that I am loved by him.



Jobs, many, all of which I really have a passion for. Some I even have a talent performing ;)



Family, friends, pets - here, there, everywhere. Love galore!



Aspirations, goals, dreams, wishes and the drive to damn well do it! Yes!



Thoughts, ideas, morals, values allowing my journeys to be safe - as safe as they can be.



Microwave butter popcorn, a good movie (subjective to the individual) and a warm cozy blanket keep me from ...dishes, laundry, computer = scrabulous and blogging.



Until we meet again,

WW :-D

PS. For Nator!

8 comments:

Roland said...

I didn't know Nator wore those! ;)

Anonymous said...

That wasn't exactly what I had in mind! That took some work.

Anonymous said...

Those are NOT my panties!!!

Ginormous Boobs said...

Man, your life does rock...keep it up lucky girl.

Pablo said...

Love the pictures!

Pronto said...

Sounds / Looks like you're setting yourself up for an excellent week.

Make it so, WW !

Wonder Woman said...

Keeping it up.. he he okie dokie ;-P

CLARIFICATION: Those panties are for Nator, they are not his beautiful bald redheaded wives gitch. Just a pressie from me to him :)

Thanks Pabsters - love em too!

An excellent week indeed; however I'm going day by day allowing my adventures to unfold as they may...

Good/Bad/Indifferent/Whatever.

Up, up, up and awaaaaaaay,
WW :)

Doorman-Priest said...

They can't belong to Nator: he doesn't like blue.