Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Poop Scoop!

Sunday: This weekend I went to a fitness conference in Saskatoon. Umm, yeah. Not much worth mentioning there :) I did enjoy "gliding" and may buy the necessary equipment to offer this class next session. Note to any single guys: The fitness world is so full of young women with amazing asses. I'd think about dabbling in a few fitness conferences - take the back row for the best view. LOL!


Monday Evening: Last night was family movie and blizzard night! I didn't have my creamy ecstasy in a DQ cup. I was too stuffed from supper and our chocolate dessert. 'Cheaper By The Dozen Two', a cute movie. My eldest son (18) pointed out how you'd need a really good job with THAT many kids. I would have loved to have had more than my four... maybe eight kidlettes running, yelling around the house. Now, I can look forward to grandchildren, one day :) It's all good!




Good Morning: My head is achy. My eyes sore. My nose stuffed up. My one ear slightly paining. I've taken enough over the counter crap to sedate a whole Mongolian Tribe. Alas, my head still aches, my eyes feel as though they could only be relieved of the tension by being scooped out with one of those melon scooper gadgets. My nose, hey, that's easy enough... let it run, and then I will blow it and hopefully not blow an eardrum out!


And that's just how I woke up this morning!


7:45am: My sexy husband misplaced his keys; solution - take my vehicle. After all I can walk my way around town; it won't kill me :)


8:00am: I got this call, from a guy, Chad. Apparently I didn't pay a bill in 2006, Chad is just being a helpy helper wondering when they could expect payment. *In my head thoughts* "OH FOR THE LOVE OF... why didn't anyone contact me before this? Two years later? Oy vey."


I do get it, really, I'm a very responsible person. However, I forgot this one, obviously. I'm human after all..oops, kinda human with super sonic super hero powers :) I should look into memory clips for my persona, could alleviate any future Chads ;) Live and learn. I phoned and apologized to this company/service and have wrote out their payment due. I simply forgot, I'm sorry. *shrugs* The end.


8:15am: Showered, make-up on...


8:30am: More laundry. Folded. Washing. Separated awaiting their turn.


8:45am: Dishes soaking...


9:00am: For breakfast I'm being naughty - peanut butter toast (2 slices) and a large mug of hot chocolate. This being after my appetiser of homemade chocolate chip cookies consumed an hour earlier :) Mmmmm.


Later Today: I have a couple of clients this afternoon and maybe a spin class in my later day future. We'll see how my everything unfolds today.


Wishing you all a day full of ... fantastical beginnings!


CHEERS,

WW :)

3 comments:

Pronto said...

Again with the healthy is as healthy does....

Thanks for the tip, by the way ;-)

Also, gotta luv a woman in uniform!

Anonymous said...

What? Are you trying to give me a guilty conscience? My definition of being good is resisting chocolate at 3:00pm every day!

Wonder Woman said...

Oh dear sweet Susan, I can not "give you" guilt, you obtain that all on your very own ;-P

Nice goal though!

Definition of being good most days is getting my ass up and moving in some type of cardio way - ARGH!

Now, being bad, that's ALL GOOD ;-()