Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday's Finest Five...

1) Drink Water: My favorite - lubrication, lubrication, lubrication! Water can reduce muscle and joint pain. Blah, blah, synovial fluid, blah, blah. Conclusion: Keep er lubed up!

2) Drink Water: Water naturally moisturizes skin. Healthy, glowing (Heidi's word) skin.

3) Drink Water: By drinking water you avoid dehydration. Dehydration can lead to fatigue, headaches. Keeping sufficent amounts of water in your body aids in digestion and helps prevent constipation.

4) Drink Water: Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite! Yay!

5) Drink Water: Water aids your body in it's detoxification of all the "icky" stuff. Water carries nutrition to the proper centers but also removes what we don't need, via 'the stream of life'. Ahhh, now doesn't that sound poetic? :)

Each, 'Drink Water' title beholds information about water. Just in case I haven't gotten through to a few of the thick people out there today. AND, Random links have been added for your viewing pleasure! You can thank me later ;-)

:-O That face reminds me of something...

HAVE A BLAST - OF WATER!

WW :)

7 comments:

Pronto said...

How 'bout I thank you now.

Gotta go get some water to keep me lubed...

Anonymous said...

I have already had a gallon. Gotta go to the bathroom now.

Anonymous said...

Still peeing!

Doorman-Priest said...

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think you're trying to tell me something.

Roland said...

She's trying to tell us to have sex more.
That is what you noticed, right?
;)

Doorman-Priest said...

What, you and me?

Wonder Woman said...

Hmmm, now that seems wrong...

LOL Or kinky ;-P

WW .....Away!